I don't know when it first started.
我不知道这是从什么时候开始的。
I don't really talk to my friends anymore.
我已经不再和朋友们进行真正的交谈了。
We just send each other texts and emojis on social network.
我们仅仅是在社交网络上发发信息、发发表情。
And the ones who don't do this often gradually fade away from my daily life.
而那些不这么做的人,则渐渐淡出了我的生活。
I don't even talk to my family much anymore.
我甚至都不怎么和家人讲话了。
They all have their wonderful lives inside their smartphones, just like me.
他们也都在各自的手机上有着精彩的生活,就像我一样。
Those days when I can chat joyfully with people who I love inside a cosy restaurant with mouthwatering feast in front of us are long gone.
那些可以和所爱之人一起在一家温馨餐厅里一边享受眼前美味佳肴、一边愉快交谈的日子,已经一去不复返了。
Sometimes when this thought come across my mind I reaize that I really miss this.
有些时候,当这种想法忽然袭来的时候,我发现自己真的很怀念那种日子。
There are moments in which I thought to myself: I'm I still myself? Or have I become my phone.
有些时候,我甚至想:我还是我自己吗?还是说,我已经变成了我的手机?
Yes, technology is what keep us going forward.
对,科技推动着我们不断向前。
But we really should not go too fast.
但我们真的不应该走得过快。
美文赏析:我的生活被手机绑架了
文章转载链接:http://zmt.designcto.com/waimei/96102.html
想了解更多资讯欢迎进入自媒体联盟官方媒体,自媒体联盟涵盖网络自媒体,网络新媒体,自媒体网站,新媒体网站,媒体发布,媒体投放,媒体平台!
战略军师孙斌:不做大佬只做大佬背后的军师 娱乐圈每
活到老学到老,知识就是力量!这是亘古不变的定律。
战略军师孙斌:窃格瓦拉年薪1500万约等于叶茂中一次策
小心: 这条新闻可能改变你的一生!!! 毫不不夸大宣
2019年9月6日,湖北大学高等人文研究院、中华文化发展
随着实体和网络的全面融合,单纯的实体店的优势已经不